Monday 24 January 2011

At Elizabeth David's Table: Her very best everyday recipes

Recipes that changed the way we cook

Oooh, what we all wouldn't give to be at Elizabeth David's table. Sort of. Because I imagine she'd be really quite terrifying. 

What if she got you to do a taste test of some tomatoes, and you plumped for the ones from Tesco instead of the glowing fresh ones she'd picked herself under the blush of a Tuscan sun?

That would be so shameful. You'd never be able to eat a tomato again.


There will be a regular (probably monthly) review, so I'll post them as I go. 

I should find a way of archiving all my food writing on here, so it doesn't interrupt with the blog, but is still there. Any ideas how?

I'm on t'box right now, on Market Kitchen but I can't watch it because I don't have the Good Food Channel. A little annoying, but probably a blessing. I am on tomorrow too.

No comments:

Post a Comment